Budgit Series 6000 Air Hoists are large frame air chain hoists featuring continuous duty service for precise, infinitely variable speed and accurate load spotting.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Die-cast aluminum frame - lightweight, rugged, holds shafts and bearings in close alignment
- Gearing - combination of precision cut, heat treated helical and spur gears for quiet, efficient operation
- Mechanical load brake - positive action, spring biased Weston type load brake holds the load and provides exact load spotting and control
- Overload protection - MANGAURD overload device protects against excessive overloads... clutch also acts at upper and lower limits
- Multi-vane rotary air motor - eight vanes provide high torque smooth operation, positive starting and excellent control
- Internal Muffler - reduces sound level
- Pendant control - pendant throttle handle is of the full flow design for excellent load spotting capabilities
- Throttle valve - percision throttle valves meter the air for smooth operation
- Spark resistant models available at 1/2, 1 and 2-ton.